The data controller and Data Protection Officer for TREXA is Mr Remi Remigus.
The categories and examples of data we process are:
* Personal data for the purposes of sharing information about our latest events and news
* Personal data for the purposes of marketing where you have given consent to inform you of important announcements or about new services
* Personal data – IP addresses so that we can monitor visitor usage and improve the quality of our website
* Members details for the purposes of our members directory and profile management
We minimise the data that we keep, and do not keep it for longer than necessary.
We never pass your personal details to a third party unless we have a contract for them to process data on our behalf and will otherwise keep it confidential. If we intend to refer a member to another party we will gain the individuals permission before the referral is made and the personal data is shared.
For full details or where your data is stored, please ask to see Information Governance Procedures.
We have established the following lawful bases for processing your data:
Our lawful bases for processing personal data:
* To manage our members profiles
* For members login access and areas
* Consent of the data subject
* To comply with our legal obligations
The personal data we process includes:
Your name, address, email address, IP address and password.
You have the following personal data rights:
* The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
* The right of access – to have a free copy of your data that we have
* The right to rectification – to correct the data we have if it is inaccurate or incomplete
* The right to deletion of your personal data
* The right to restrict processing of your personal data
* The right to data portability – to have your data transferred to someone else
* The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
* Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
* Allowing our members to access the members area without having to login
* Keeping our members logged in for extended periods of time
* Analytics to measure visitor data and find out which pages are accessed most
For more information cookies you can view the All About Cookies website.